Oil & Gas Title Attorney - work remotely
We have a unique and compelling opportunity with a Pennsylvania regional energy law firm for an oil and gas attorney with vast title experience, with the potential to work remotely. Compensation is competitive and based on experience. The parameters of this role are as follows:
1. Attorney (located and licensed anywhere) with 2+ years experience drafting oil and gas title opinions in PA, WV, and/or OH - bonus points for someone with all three or experience with difficult/advanced issues or experience reviewing the work of others.
2. Will talk to someone without local experience, if they have 4+ years of experience drafting in any jurisdiction outside of WV, OH, and PA and if willing to learn the legal intricacies present in the Appalachian Basin. Bonus points for someone with Texas clients/contacts to help bring in Texas work.
3. If not local to Pittsburgh, must be able to work remotely (disciplined and dedicated without someone watching every move) and meet reasonable deadlines.
4. Will receive feedback and training through substantive reviews and an open line of communication at all times with a senior attorney for questions and guidance.
5. Experience in other oil and gas areas (transactional, m&a, midstream, etc) will definitely be considered and useful, but it's not the primary need right now.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume online to this posting, or send directly to: email@example.com